时间

籽樱

籽樱


个人资料


Name :ZiiYiing 籽樱

Race : Chinese
Hometown : Kota Tinggi , Johor
Current City : Cheras , Kuala Lumpur
Birthday : 18.08.1992
Height : 161 cm
Weight : 40 kg

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Evil

Hey guys , is it this tittle nice ? XD

I dyed my hair and bleach it up !! This was my first time dye colour hair , is it too plucky to dye this colour ? XD

RED , RED , RED

Seriously i shocked by my hair , really so red , different with my imagine , but anyway , this colour i also like =D


My hair after bleach , GOLD HAIR ~ is it nice ? nice ? nice ? nice ? I LOVE THIS COLOUR !! XD



While colouring -- Did my head look like after accident ? BLOODY =S


After finish dye. This picture look not so light , click here


PS : GOLD HAIR , wait me !!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©